Auto assign role discord – discord bot that assigns roles can help you to assign roles in Discord. As we know, automatically assign roles discord is not available in the Discord app. So if you want to do it then Bots will help you to do that. This article will give you the complete guide about how to auto-assign a role in Discord.
Discord is a great platform for users to interact with each other and discuss some topics. The platform is mostly used by gamers and they interact with other users by chat, voice call, and video call. But if we want to auto-assign roles then it is not possible in the application but bots can help you to auto-assign roles.
With auto assigning roles, a user can grant privileges to another user to perform the tasks within the server. It will be easy for a user to reach their milestone if they have the ability to assign roles to a member. So now we will tell you how to deal with this situation.
MEE 6 bot is the only way, which can help you assigning roles in Discord by clicking on Discord reaction. Here is the proper guide that you have to follow to the automatic assign roles to a member in Discord.
What are Discord Roles?
A lot of users of this software are not aware of the function called Role. In the Discord software, a role is nothing but a set of permissions that work automatically for the users. Yes, you get that right. You need to set up an individual role for every function to work automatically for you.
To set up things with one go, MEE6 is there for you. This tool automatically assigns roles discord. The software itself offers numerous roles that are ready-to-use roles for the freshers. However, by tweaking out with this software, you can add extra roles and can set them up using external tools.
How to Auto assign roles in Discord?
MEE6 tool is a highly recommended auto role discord bot for gamers who want to extend their communication while playing the games. The default roles of the Discord software give limited permissions to users. For that reason, a lot of users are searching for bots to do these tasks automatically.
The most common role that most users prefer to set using the MEE6 bot is the reaction plugin. The bot features of plugins work automatically for you when you enable them. The reaction plugin lets you send quick reactions to the recipient. You don’t have to waste your time just to react to something as this plugin will do it for you automatically.
You have to set up an MEE 6 Reaction role to automatically assign roles in discord. Just follow these steps for complete guidance.
How to Automatically give a role in Discord?
- First of all, go to the website https://mee6.xyz/dashboard
- Now you have to log in to your Discord account here.
- Then you have to authorize the MEE 6 bots to get access to your account.
- Now just select the Discord server that you want to add to the MEE 6 bot.
- Then click on the ‘plugins’ option and then click on the ‘reaction roles’.
- To enable the plugin you have to click on ‘Yes’.
- Now click on the New message and fill in the following required fields.
Channel- At which place you would like to appear reaction roles instructions.
Message- Here you have to provide the instructions to select their roles.
Color- Just select the color which you want to show on the side of the message screen.
Reaction and roles- Now just select the image and the roles which you want to grant it.
Reaction mode- Choose the option from Default and Reverse as per your choice.
- Then just click on ‘Save’.
- Now you have to update the permission to allow ‘read messages’ and ‘add reaction’ for all the users.
So this is all about discord how to auto assign roles. The method is quite easy, just follow the steps properly. Now we will tell you, how to disable the reaction roles plugin.
How to disable the reaction roles plugins?
Just follow these easy steps to disable the reaction roles plugins.
- At first, you have to go to the Discord Dashboard.
- Now just click on the disable option at the top right of the corner.
- Don’t forget to go to the Discord server and remove that post and settings that the bot had made.
Analyzing the discord auto assign role
Discord offers over 29 permissions to users to make their communication easy while playing the games. These permissions are sub-divided into three different categories i.e. General, Text, and Voice. You can select the category as per your needs and can set the discord permissions from the given options.
You are allowed to turn off the permissions by following the same steps if not required. To give you the best information about these permissions, here we have described them in detail.
Discord General Permissions
- Administrator: This is the primary permission that enables users to do all the tasks placed on the current server.
- Manage Roles: This permission allows users to create, edit and manage the roles for the new permissions.
- Manage Server: With this permission, users can change the current region and the name of the current server.
- Manage Channels: This permission grants users to manage the channels with edit, delete, rename options.
These are the primary permissions available as default on the Discord software. Besides this, you can also make use of the Kick members, ban members, manage nicknames, manage emojis, etc. The more you explore the list, the better you will understand their roles.
- Send Messages: It lets you send text messages through the chat window.
- Manage Messages: With this permission, you can mark the message or chat as a pinned chat or can delete them if not required.
- Mention Everyone: You can send a mention with this permission to your friends and teammates within the chat window.
Besides this, you can also make use of the attached files, embed links, external emojis, etc. These permissions lets you easily use the Chat feature of the software. You can manage these permissions on your own using the given options.
- Connect: You can connect to the new voice channel with this permission.
- Speak: You can speak using this permission to the desired voice channel.
- Mute: This permission allows you to mute the recipient.
- Deafen Members: This permission lets you make the other users deaf as they will not hear what you speak.
- Voice Activity: This function doesn’t need you to use the push-to-talk function. It works without using this button.
These are some of the voice-related permissions which you can set up to enhance your gaming experience.
Now, with the help of the auto role discord bot, you can add more of such permissions to the software. The auto-bots help you to set up the permissions the way you want without customizing or configuring them again and again.
So this was the complete explanation about how to automatically assign roles in discord. Without the help of bots, it is not possible. So if you are planning to do it, then make sure to take the help of bots. That’s all about this article. Now if you have any queries, then you can ask in the comment section.