If you are unknown about how to set a custom status on discord or you don’t know where is the option of setting a custom status, then don’t worry. We will help you by telling you the whole process in this article to set a custom status.
Discord is a famous group chatting application where users can interact with each other easily. This application is specially made for gamers where users can send text messages, voice notes, and video chat. Thus application supports Windows, Mac OS, Android, and web versions.
Discord is the best way for gamers to communicate with their friend easily. As per reports, this software has been downloaded by more than 250 million users in 2019. Maximum gamers install this software on their PC so that they can directly contact each other.
Discord has a great feature where it enables users to set a custom status on their profile. Now many people have a question, what is the reason to set a custom status? The answer is that there is no need to tell every friend about your current happenings. This status let them know what you are doing right now.
Many people are unknown about this feature and don’t to how to set a status. So now we are telling you the whole process about how to set a custom status on Discord.
How to Set a Custom Status on Discord?
Here are the steps which you have to follow to set a custom status on Discord. Don’t miss a single step, so here we start-
- First of all, open the Discord app on your PC or whatever you are using.
- Then you have to log in to your ID.
- Now you are at the dashboard, here you have to click on the bottom left side, where you will see your profile picture.
- A new menu page will open where you will get some options. If you are available to chat with other users then click on the ‘Online’ option. If you are not operating the system, then you have to click on the ‘Idle’ option. If you don’t want to get disturbed by other users, then click on the ‘Do not disturb’ option. The last one is ‘Invisible’, if you don’t want others to see your status then you have to select that option.
- You will get one more option which is ‘set a custom status’. For that, you have to click on that option. A new bar will open where you have to select the emoji you want to set.
- After setting the emoji, now you have to write something to upload the status.
- After entering the status, now you have to enter the time period. For how much time you want to appear this status on your profile. You have to click on the ‘Clear After’ option to select the duration.
- After completion, now you have to click on the ‘Save’ button to change the status. It will appear immediately after clicking on the ‘Save’ option.
So this is the way of setting a custom status on Discord application.
So, now the gamers can set their custom status easily. As we have explored the easiest way to set a custom status so that anyone can set it easily. Setting a custom status will help you to get rid of annoying messages again and again. Your status will let them know what you are doing now and you are available for chat or not.