leave voice channel discord: Leaving a voice channel in Discord is not a big task at all. You can do it easily and if you are not able to do it then in this article, we will tell you about how to leave a discord voice channel.
Discord is providing a lot of facilities to its users. This is one of the best applications for gamers to interact with other users. Discord is providing a chat facility to its users and gamers can improve their gaming experience. You can send direct messages to other Discord users if you don’t want others to get access to your chat.
Well, there is an option available where you can leave voice channel discord Leaving a channel is not a tough task, anyone can do it easily. The main thing is that there is a different method to leave a voice channel for desktop applications and mobile applications. You can also mute the channel if you are unable to leave the voice channel. So now, we will tell you all the methods to leave, mute, and delete a channel.
How to leave a voice channel on Discord.
- At first, now when you are on a voice channel, you will able to see the voice channel on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Voice channel connected option’ to get the complete information of connection.
- That information will show you the region on which your server is connected and you will get access to the live ping rate.
- There you will see an icon with the ‘X’ button which should indicate the option for connecting or disconnecting the voice channel for Discord.
- Just tap on that button, that’s it, you have successfully leaved discord voice channel.
So these are the steps which you have to follow to leave the voice channel in Discord. Now we will tell you how to mute a channel on Discord.
How to Mute a channel on Discord?
Now you have to follow these steps to mute a channel on Discord.
- First of all, you have to open the application and get access to it.
- Then you have to click on the profile picture and get access to your account settings.
- You will get many options, where you will get a mute or unmute option at the bottom side of the screen.
- If you will click on the microphone, it will mute your microphone and if you 8 click on headphone then it will mute the microphone and headphone both.
So this is the way to mute a channel in Discord. This is a very easy method. Now we will tell you how to delete the channel.
How to Delete a channel on Discord?
Now you have to follow these steps to delete a channel on Discord.
- First of all, you have to log in to your id.
- Then you have to find your channel and have to right-click on the channel.
- You will get an option there ‘Delete channel’.
- Then tap on the ‘Delete Channel’ button and confirm it to delete your channel.
This is the method to delete a channel.
As we have explored all things about leaving the channel on Discord. The method is quite easy, anyone can do it with the help of this article. If this article is helpful for you, then please show your appreciation by commenting below, and still, if you have any queries regarding this article then comment below and we will back to you soon.