Discord is not allowing its users to see the deleted messages because of some security issues. But today in this article, we will tell you How to see Deleted messages on Discord.
Discord is a popular group chatting platform for gamers. The users usually send messages, images, etc. to other Discord users. This platform is getting popular day by day because of the increase in gaming.
Sometimes it happens on this platform where the users talk with abusive language with other Discord users. We can report it to the administrator but unfortunately, the user who is using abusive language deletes their messages immediately. So that the other users will unable to report because the users are not able to see deleted messages.
This is a very big issue on this platform, administrators also are unable to get access to the deleted messages. It is not possible to see the messages for anyone and if you want to report for someone, then you can do this basic work for proof.
How To View Deleted Messages On Discord?
Here are some best ways to view deleted messages on Discord.
This is the most basic way to see your previous messages, just take the screenshot of the message which you find inappropriate and, then you can send the mail to the company with proof. The issue you will face in this method is that you have to take a screenshot on time otherwise the user will delete the message. Another issue is that in some cases this proof will not be mean as good proof.
You can install Dynobot on your server of Discord so that you can get access to previous messages. But this is not for a single user, admins have to implement this feature on their software. So that they can block the spammers and the users who are using abusive language. Installing Dynobot is not an easy task, that’s why many people avoid it but if you want to know the truth, then you have to install this software.
So these are the methods, which the Discord users should adapt to preview their old messages. Now if you want to report an issue on Discord, then follow these steps-
- First of all, click on the ‘settings’ at the below left of the screen.
- Then you have to click on the ‘Appearance’ and then tap on the ‘Advanced’ button.
- Now enable the Developer Mode.
- Open the message you want to report, then you have to right-click on the username and then tap on Copy ID and paste it on a text document.
- Now you have to copy the ID of message and do the same previous process.
- Then you need the ID of the server where the abusive language used. Now do the same, copy the ID and, paste it on the text document.
- Make sure that all the three IDs are saved properly in the text document.
- Now you have to go to the Official request form of Discord.
- There you have to select the ‘Trust and Safety’ option, enter your email ID, and then tap on the ‘Harassment’ option.
- In Subject, you have to write ‘Abusive behavior complaint’ and in the description, mention all the three IDs.
- You can also add Attachment of a screenshot.
- In the final step, you have to fill the Captcha and suit the request to Discord. You will receive the email from the Discord team after the process of your request.
So these are the steps you have to follow to file a report against any user. Three IDs are the most necessary proof, so don’t forget to mention that IDs.
As we have already mentioned, that we are not able to see the deleted messages of Discord. So use the other methods so that you have proper proof of it. If you find any type of abusive language by any user, then report it immediately.